You may ask, What is Managed IT Services?
Managed IT Services is a proactive approach to providing a fixed flat rate monthly fee for network monitoring, updating and servicing of your entire IT network infrastructure. Let us manage and maintain all of your IT needs, while you focus on running and growing your company. With our Managed IT Services, you’ll enjoy the same benefits of having a dedicated in-house IT department at a far more affordable price.
If your business is based in Miami or anywhere in South Florida you should consider hiring Bizitss. We have over 30 years experience in the computer industry and are a Miami market leader in providing Managed Services. Bizitss has been providing Managed Services to Miami based businesses since 2006 as pioneers in the IT Industry. Our ability to remotely support and maintain our clients with a state of the art NOC and a live help desk sets us apart.
Bizitss Managed Services plans provide the following substantial benefits:
- Predictable costs - For an affordable monthly fee, we’ll oversee every aspect of your office IT. BIZITSS doesn't charge you more when your network is down or a server fails. Our flat-rate fee covers all of that whenever you need it done.
- Live Help Desk – We answer all calls within 15 minutes and will start to address the issue right away or schedule the job to be completed as soon as possible.
- Peace of Mind - round-the-clock monitoring of your computers and network to help prevent problems before they happen and ensure consistent uptime.
- Advanced Security – With all of our Managed Services plans we include data backups, email and ransomware protection and dark web scans.
- We are always available – Part of what makes our managed services so exceptional is that we are always available, regardless of time or holiday.
You can rest easy when you put your IT support needs in our hands. Please check out ‘Our Clients’ page and see how we maintain long lasting trustworthy relationships with all of our clients. Contact us today for more information and ask us what our “15 Ways To Protect Your Business” are.